Sent Me To Europe Campaign

A Youth-Initiation Programme By Youthentrepreneur. For Youth By Youth. Youth Can Lead Too

John Seow - 55 years old.

Diagnosed with Stage3 Nasopharyngeal (Nose) Cancer, I was treated at the National Cancer Centre in Singapore. Because of the advanced condition, the oncologist-in-charge prescribed Radiation and Chemotherapy to be administered concurrently. I received 7 weeks (Mondays to Fridays) of radiation treatment with each session lasting about 15 minutes and 5 weeks (Mondays to Thursdays) of Chemotherapy concurrently.

While Radiation was directed at the tumour and the affected region internal-bodily, it also caused the skin on my face and neck region to be badly burned. My salivary glands were damaged along with much of all the cells in the region where the rays of radiation had affected. My skin around the neck tore; exposing raw painful wounds and ulcers grew all over inside the mouth because there wasn’t saliva to protect. It was a very painful experience. To top it, while chemotherapy was prescribed to tackle the cancer-cells, it destroyed also my healthy cells along the way. My blood count dropped to a dangerous 2.1point and I had to be given a transfusion to sustain myself. I was physically reduced to a ‘Zombie’ state of being. My throat was so badly hurt and coupled by the fact that I had no saliva, I was not able to swallow any food and had to depend on liquid supplements.


From the hospital, there wasn’t any medication prescribed except for those to help reduce ulcer-attacks and to address the immediate side-effects of Chemotherapy. However, well-wishing friends and relatives brought Chinese herbs, Ginseng and various forms of Vitamin to help me tide by.

Fortunately for me, a dear friend brought me , and Fibre Plus. At first, I didn’t think much of the product and being as weak and miserable as I was, my mind wasn’t really on any supplement. I was too preoccupied with keeping my mouth wet, with the prescribed spray, to discourage ulcers and resting my weak body. I really didn’t think that any supplement could have helped me in that dire state. When my friend saw that I did not take the she brought, she was obviously disappointed and spent almost a full hour elaborating on its value and the potency of this particular algae group from which products was extracted. I relented; kept my promise and religiously took 2 capsules with a packet of in the mornings and a mix of Fibre Plus every evening.The effects came to light only when I went back to the hospital for my monthly follow-ups. On seeing that my peers at the treatment centre were still healing the effects of radiation therapy and I already had my skin healed and saliva back, I soon realize that indeed, harbours that potency my friend had assured. I am now feeling on the top of the world and thanks to my dear friend Lity and , I feel I have almost fully recovered the effects of the heavy treatment administered on me to rid my body of those treacherous cancer cells.

His Story Is Found In Cancer Warrior.


This excerpt is taken from the book; Cancer Warriors.

Don't give up on life and the loves ones around you. Keep on living.