Sent Me To Europe Campaign

A Youth-Initiation Programme By Youthentrepreneur. For Youth By Youth. Youth Can Lead Too

|

Find out what Youthentrepreneurs say on the programme and product:

"The training given has helped me a lot toward my personal development. Seriously speaking, the products offer not only are tip-top condition but they are the best I ever taken." - Flash Toh, NYP Student, Nursing, 18 years

"I learn a lot of new concept for myself and the business and a lot of my friends has benefitted from it too. The product has helped me and my family combating illnesses such as diabetes, high cholestrol and even gastric pain" Dawn, Business Owner, 32 years

"I have always been having dark skin and pimples all the time. The products I bought not only makes my skin to produce no pimple and it seems my skin is getting much more fairer with every use" Syikin, Lab Asst, 23 years

"I have an issue with my weight and people around me likes to call me fat. With the weight management programme, I am able to slim down by 5 kg by 2 weeks" Nalini, Technician, 40 years

JOIN US